I am the Assistant Wolf Den Leader. Today was my first meeting. We roasted stuff. I almost let the boys burn down the Den Leader's house. I have a lot to learn...
ahahah! That is my calling too! I've only been in for about 2 months but I seriously didn't know the first thing about scouts when I was called...still don't but I'm working on it! I have a lot of fun though and the boys make me laugh so hard with the things they say!
3 comments:
Ha! That is hilarious :o)
ahahah! That is my calling too! I've only been in for about 2 months but I seriously didn't know the first thing about scouts when I was called...still don't but I'm working on it! I have a lot of fun though and the boys make me laugh so hard with the things they say!
how very exciting!
Post a Comment