Saturday, November 22, 2008

Transporter 3

So, Shane got some tickets to a premiere showing of Transporter 3 the other night and invited us to go along. I'd seen the 2nd one and I'd heard that the first one was good so I thought "Hey, why not." We ended up getting to the theater late and they weren't letting anyone in because it was "sold out." We nominated Doxey to be the spokesman of our little group and he told a manager what had happened (we drove all the way up from Utah county in rush hour traffic, blah blah... you get the idea) and asked if there was anything we could do. The manager then came back with the rep from Lionsgate. He was very nice, but gave us the same story (no seats, we can't let anyone in after it's started...) Then he said that he would talk to someone and see what he could do and ultimately let us go in as long as we promised not to record the movie (Oh no! My plan was foiled.)

As for the movie itself, it had some unrealistic, but pretty cool action scenes (which is what the Transporter movies are really all about). The only real problem I had with it was the girl! I just wanted him to punch her. It was fun if you're in the mood for a ridiculously outrageous action movie. But personally, I could have done without the redheaded Ukrainian. Just make sure she doesn't take your keys!

1 comment:

pandaswat.sarah said...

I love that Doxey's always the spokesman. :)