So one day I get a call from Doxey asking if we had any plans for the following night because his work was giving him tickets to the Jazz game. So then I find out that his manager asked if he wanted to be the "Honorary Coach" for the game. It sounded good until I realized I'd have to sit by myself. Luckily, Shane was nice enough to be my date for the night. Doxey got to sit behind the players and we got dinner before the game started and snacks at half-time.
There he is, just chillin' behind the team.
This was after the game. The arena clears out pretty fast... or we were just sitting there for a while. One of the two.
Ok, now on to Halloween... That's right, we dressed up. It's Halloween, how can you not dress up?

Halloween Day - CareBear. More specifically, Bedtime Bear.
I think most of the people in my department dressed up.
That's because we're just that cool.

Halloween Night - Scouts!

Halloween Day - CareBear. More specifically, Bedtime Bear.
I think most of the people in my department dressed up.
That's because we're just that cool.
Halloween Night - Scouts!
(Actually, this picture was at the Broadbent family party which was the Monday before) That night, we had a fun Halloween dinner at Jon and Becky's, complete with "bones" and "blood and guts," aka bread sticks and lasagna. After dinner we took the nieces and nephews trick or treating. Of course, we couldn't stop there. The night was only beginning for us wild and crazy kids. That's right... we went to a party that our friends were having at their house.
Ok, I admit it. Maybe we're not that wild or crazy, but it was fun to see Marie, Jana, and Sarah. And David with his bullet hole and bloody shirt.

1 comment:
Yay! Halloween was way fun. I need to send you all of my pictures. Including all the weird ones Doxey took at your apartment. Yikes... Will we see you guys this weekend while the Huffakers are here?
Post a Comment