So that was a little bit of a "What I'm Thankful For" fail. Considering I hadn't posted anything in months, I'm not sure what made me think I could post every single day of November. I had good intentions. Moving on.
We went to Disneyland! It was so much fun. We were exhausted by the end of the trip, but it was worth it. We went with my family to celebrate my brother's 12th birthday. It was T's first trip (obviously... she's a baby) and she had a blast. She won't remember it, but we will. While we were there we met up with Kim and Nick for a day and also took Elder
Alworth out to lunch (he's Doxey's cousin who is
serving an LDS mission in the Arcadia area). I think my favorite memory from the trip was T getting so excited on "it's a small world" that she fell asleep as soon as we exited the tunnel. Seriously. I looked over at her sitting in Doxey's arms just in time to see her close her eyes and lay her head down. She was out cold! Here's the proof:
In other news, Doxey had surgery on his shoulder last week. After the surgery the doctor told us that the tear was worse than he originally thought (good thing we decided to go ahead with the surgery!) Things went well though and Dox is recovering. He is feeling pretty good most of the time, so that's a huge blessing. We were told he has to be in a sling for six weeks. Crappy. The follow up appointment is Thursday, so hopefully we'll find out more. I have definitely had my hands full taking care of a one-armed husband and an 11 month old girl. An 11 month old girl who gets into everything and has decided that this was finally the week that she would start teething for real (or so we think).
*Tangent alert! She's 11 months and has no teeth. Is that normal? She's getting really good at gumming her food though. Today she downed a quesadilla from Cafe Rio no problem.*
We would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2012! (Maybe next year I'll actually send out Christmas cards. If you send me your address you can find out if I do!)
1 comment:
You’d be surprised at how powerful it is.
คาสิโน
Post a Comment