Amber invited Doxey and I to go to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I had never been to an open house before. It was packed! All of the rooms are beautiful. Plus, being there with a 3 and 4 year old is a story in itself!
HARRY POTTER:
That's right. We went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter. And yes, we were some of those weirdos wearing Harry Potter attire. We didn't go as far as dressing up as the characters (although, many there did. Some were crap. Some were fairly impressive.) Sarah, Jana, and I thought that it would be fun to make shirts. It was actually harder than I thought it would be to think of something worth putting on a shirt. When in doubt, make it fuzzy! I made a Pygmy Puffs shirt... complete with pink and purple fur. I even tried to coordinate my bandage from donating blood. Yeah, a little pathetic. I know.
INCUBUS:
Ok, so I don't have any pictures of this, but Sarah and I saw Incubus at Usana Amphitheater. It's kind of funny because one day I was thinking about how I hadn't seen them live, but would like to. Then just a couple of days later I heard that for one day only they were selling tickets for just $10. I knew it was fate. It was so fun. Plus we were invited to some "after party" when we were leaving. Yeah... we're that cool.
BABY:
Nope, not ours. Welcome to the world Brooklynn Jo! Amy finally had her baby on July 20th. She and Derek were nice enough to let me come visit while they were in the hospital. You can't see her very well in this picture, but here she is!
BIRTHDAY:
Yes, that's right ladies and gentlemen... Doxey is 25. I woke him up at midnight to tell him happy birthday and have him open presents. (Don't feel bad for him. He had only been asleep for a little while.) Later that day we got dinner at Salt City Burger Co. and then went up to Salt Lake to watch one of my favorite things.
FIREWORKS!!!!
3 comments:
ooh fun! This makes me miss you a lot!!
Great fireworks pictures and Devin you are such a little boy with presents. Way to keep him that way Ash.
i like the pic of you (in the pink shirt) and dev. very cute.
Post a Comment