Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

My birthday was almost 2 weeks ago. "Twenty-four" sounded so much older than 23 did to me, but I keep forgetting that I've had a birthday. Apparently 24 is absolutely no different than 23 (other than the fact that my age is now associated with Jack Bauer.)

Even though it didn't feel any different, I had a great week! I got a package from the fam and cards from a couple grandmas. Doxey took me on a "Breakfast/Brunch scavenger hunt" (with some help from a friend... thanks Jen!) but it was a little bit later in the day, so it was more like a lunch scavenger hunt. Either way, it was fun. Plus, I made out like a bandit!


Here's my loot. (We took pictures of the scavenger hunt but the SD card is weird... still working on figuring how to get them on the computer!)

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

oh i am very happy to learn of your blog...I'll be back often!